The Catalina Flyer Terms
REFUNDS: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
Refunds are only Available if ALL the following criteria is met:
- Request for Refund is given over phone or in person AT LEAST 24 HOURS prior to scheduled departure.
- Reservation to be refunded only includes full fare tickets. (cannot include any voucher**, promo code, or any sort of discount of any kind).
- GROUPON or any other 3rd party ticket is considered a "voucher" and is nonrefundable.
- IF YOU MISS YOUR TRIP DUE TO ANY REASON, INCLUDING PARKING DIFFICULTIES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND!
- Plan ahead and be in line ready to board at least 1 hour prior to departure.
All reservations may be rescheduled ONE TIME at no charge as long as the reschedule request is submitted over phone or in person AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE DEPARTURE.
Any reservation rescheduled within 24 hours or after the designated departure time/date will incur a $25 rescheduling fee per reservation.
If you miss your scheduled departure for ANY REASON without notifying us over the phone or in person at least 24 hours PRIOR to departure date/time, your reservation becomes non-refundable and you will need to pay a rescheduling fee of $25 to reschedule your reservation each time.
Unused Ticket Credits:
If one or more people in your reservation are unable to make their scheduled departure, you MUST notify our reservations department in person or over the phone PRIOR TO DEPARTURE so that a credit can be noted on your account.
Unused ticket credits must be used within one calendar year of originally scheduled reservations, a $25 rescheduling fee will be applied upon each rescheduled ticket credit(s).
All unused ticket credits older than 1 calendar year from originally scheduled reservation will expire and cannot be rescheduled or refunded.
Trips may be cancelled or delayed without notice at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to Weather conditions.