- No pets - Carry-on luggage only.
- Only two pieces of hand-carried luggage per person.
- All passengers are required to carry their own luggage onto the boat. Luggage is stored on the first deck of the boat.
- Bikes are $7.00 roundtrip - payable on departure.
- Electric bikes, electric scooters, electric skateboards, hoverboards and anything with a lithium ion battery are forbidden.
- Single-handed ice chests only.
- No tools of any kind.
- No carts, dollies, wagons, or large hand trucks.
- Propane stoves are accepted, but cannot contain fuel on board.
- A golf bag counts as one piece of luggage.
- Strollers are permitted on board.
- Paddle boards and kayaks are not permitted.
Required Times of Arrival
- We require passengers to arrive at 8:00AM for our 9:00AM departure.
- Boarding will begin thirty minutes prior to departure.
- The Catalina Flyer is a three deck boat; you're allowed to go on any deck.
- We have a snackbar on the first deck; an alcohol serving bar on the second deck.
- Our snackbars accept cash and credit.